Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

GDT Card for The Unicorn Challenge - Lots of Love


Today I'm very excited to be joining the team at the Unicorn Challenge Blog as a Guest Design Member - a big thank you for asking me to join you all!


The theme for the challenge is 'lots of love' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the Penny Black transparent stamp set 'Love Bears'.  I've used one of the main images and also one of the sentiments from the set.  To finish the card I've added clear gems and hearts punched from pink card.

3 comments:

  1. This wedding card is so adorable Helen! I love those bears in their wedded bliss! Love the pink, white and gray color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Helen. Cute image and great colours. Thanks for joining us this month as our Guest Designer. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect wedding card Helen. And I love your color combinations! Thanks for being the Guest Designer this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...