Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

New from Pink Gem Designs - Charlie With Rose


The very talented Janet from Pink Gem Designs keeps coming up with amazing and very cute digi stamps and this one is no exception!

This is 'Charlie With Rose' - just gorgeous!

To make my card I used:

'Charlie With Rose' digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs
sentiment stamps from LC Designs
papers and gems from Craft Creations
Promarkers

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft - 'check it out'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hellen this is a gorgeous card - love the layout. So sorry to be so late commenting but I was away on holiday. Our new challenge at My Time to Craft is one layer only - hope you will have time to join in. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...