Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

New Penny's Challenge - Use Your Favourite Colour or Embellishment


This is my DT card for this week's new challenge on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - this week we're asking you to 'use your favourite colour or embellishment'.  All the details plus lots more inspiration are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used:

'She's Charming' digi stamp from The Paper Shelter
sentiment stamps from LC Designs
papers from Craft Creations
Memory Box stitched circle 
Sweet Dixie Elegant Border die

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes
My Crafting Stories - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....I'm guessing your favorite color is pink, lol...which looks fabulous on this darling card! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week, hope you'll join us again for more of our challenges!
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, your card is so beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing at My Crafting Stories, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...