Pages

Saturday 13 February 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Just One Layer


This is my card for today's new Fantasy Stampers Challenge - our theme this time is 'just one layer' and the card is something a little bit different for me!

I created the background using one of the 'Stencil Grids' from LC Designs and Distress Inks, putting some masking tape on the card base first to create a border.  I then stamped the elephants and sentiment over the top using Versafine ink.  After removing the masking tape, I drew a box round the stenciled area with a black fine liner to create a faux layer.

Here's what I used:

'Stencil Grids' from LC Designs
'Silhouette Elephants' stamp from LC Designs
sentiment from LC Designs
Distress Inks
Versafine Onyx Black ink
self adhesive gems from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...