Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

New Julia Spiri Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes/Love is in the Air


There's a new challenge today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'anything goes/love is in the air'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

There are prizes on offer, a top 3 and the opportunity to join us as a GDT.

For my card I've used a digi from Julia Spiri called 'Valentin' - it's available here on the challenge blog.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers, added some glitter to the cherub's wings and then a doily behind the image.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Crafty Boots Challenge - 'love is in the air'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
2 Crafty Girls - 'anything goes/fantasy'
Crafting For All Seasons - 'love is in the air'
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'love challenge'
My Crafting Stories - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet card Helen, Love the little cupid. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the image with the heart flowers and those little birds perched on top and the backing paper looks fabulous. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Helen. The image is so sweet, I love how the cloud is raining down on the heart shaped flowers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image Helen! A very pretty card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Hope to see you again soon. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for joining in at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card.
    Thank you for sharing at My Crafting Stories #2, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...