Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Humour


There's a new challenge today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'humour'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Gus Birthday - Recount' - you can find it here on the Bugaboo website.  I couldn't resist the sentiment and the expression on his face made me laugh too!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. lol...meanwhile i had many recounts. ..lol

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute care and definately makes me giggle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha How fun! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just fallen in love with Gus myself! I absolutely love the sentiment you used!!

    Gus is colored beautifully and I love how you kept the card simple.

    Thanks for playing at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny this card and lovely polkadot paper.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love Gus! Fab card.

    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...