Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas No Red or Green


A big thank you to everyone who linked up to last week's blog hop on my blog.  The winner of the prize from Deedee's Designs was:

**Nick**

You can find all the winners and details of how to claim the prizes here on the challenge blog.

This week's new challenge is 'Christmas - no red or green' and the details are here.  

Our sponsors are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from All Dressed up called 'Happy Christmas Little Star' which you can find here in their Etsy Shop.  I've gone for a CAS card layout using paper from Bebunny, punched snowflakes and some pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'stars, stars, stars'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'use some of your favourite things' (Promarkers, pearls, stitched circle die)
Imagination Destination - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Love that sweet image. Gorgeous paper. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card again this week helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Helen. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 229 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...