Pages

Thursday 28 May 2015

New from Imagine That Digis by Kris - Shar-Pei Party


Today I'm sharing a card I've made using the new 'Shar-Pei Party' digi stamp kit from Imagine That Digis by Kris - I just couldn't resist this dog in his party hat!

Here's what you get in the set:


You can find the set here on the Imagine That Digis website.

I've also used one of the digi papers from the new 'My Dog is Pawsome' paper pack which you can find here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - 'all creatures great and small'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, thanks for joining us at our new blog at Inspiration Destination. Please don't forget to join the blog. if you haven't already, and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright, fun birthday card! That puppy is just stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at our new blog! If you’ve not had a chance to become a follower, please do so as soon as you can. To be a winner, one must be a follower. If you’ve already followed us, thank you so much and thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy and fun card. Love that cute lil puppy!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

  5. I love this card !
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Crafty Creations Challengeblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Love the papers, too. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Critters Challenge this week. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...