Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Gardening


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'gardening'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a stamp from Lili of the Valley called 'Vegetable Patch' - you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from the current Quick Cards magazine free gift set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Clear It Out Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. What a cute image, I love it - and a great layout too
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image Helen, a beautiful card.
    Hugs Julibe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and the soft colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this!!! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion#260!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...