Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Snowmen or Women/Anything Christmas Goes


We've got a new challenge today on The Glory of Christmas Challenge and this time our theme is 'snowmen or women' or alternatively 'anything Christmas goes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the little trio of snowmen stamp from the Little Claire 'Snowmen Stamp Set' - you can find the set here on the Little Claire website.  I stamped two groups of the snowmen in two rows and then trimmed off two from each row to give a square image panel.  I added one of the sentiments from the set between the two rows.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Completely Christmas - 'make it square'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Helen! The papers are perfect and I like the composition! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design team card for the Glory of Christmas and thanks too for sharing for my CHNC challenge 231 and also Completely Christmas square challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous square Christmas Card and thank you for joining us for our last Challenge at Completely Christmas crafty hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen, love the layout and the wee images! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Crafting by Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you back soon.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen I love this cheerful card - those snowmen are so cute. The design is complimented by your choice of design papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge this month. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and cheerful. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create for our previous challenge and sorry for my a bit late comment. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina GDT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...