Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

Inky Impressions - May New Release


The middle of the month means some great new digi stamp releases from Inky Impressions.  You can find the new releases for May at the beginning of the digital stamps section on the website here.

I've made my card using one of the new releases called 'Christoper's Day in the Mud' - have a look here to find him on the website.  I've also used the new 'Happy Father's Day' banner which is here.

For more inspiration using this digi and the rest of this month's new releases, have a look here on the Inky Impressions website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'father's day'
Wags'n'Whiskers Stamps - 'lots of layers'
Papertake Weekly - 'in the garden'
Kitty Bee Designs - 'in the garden'

2 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day card,so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenges. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!! Good Luck!! :-)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Wags'n Whiskers stamps challenge!!!!
    Cristina :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...