Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

New Little Claire Challenge - Outdoors


We've got a new challenge today on the Little Claire Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'outdoors'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the lucky winner is:


Changing Tree Stamp Set
Changing Tree Baking Stamps
Changing Tree Man Stamps
Changing Tree Baby Stamps
4 sheets of 6 by 6 white dots on black paper
1 metre of white dots on red gross grain ribbon
1 metre of white dots on green gross grain ribbon 

For my card I've used the 'Silhouette Boat' stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire website and I've also used paper from the 'Mono Magic' paper pack which is here.  Here's a closer look at the designs in the pack:


I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite land or sea' (I love how peaceful this image of the water is)
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafting For All Seasons - 'birthday with four of something' (Card Candi)
Mema's Crafts - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Loving your black and white scene with a great design. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...