Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

New Penny's Challenge - More Than One Fold


We've got a new challenge today at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme this week is 'more than one fold'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


and


For my card, I've used a digi from Sparkle n Sprinkle called 'Berry Sundae' - you can find it here on their website.  This is the side view of my card:


I created the card using two sizes of circle dies and a stitched circle die to cut out the coloured image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
Allsorts Challenge - 'more than two diecuts'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. A circle easel is always pleasing on the eye Helen, a great image and use of your dies.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'More Than 2 Dies' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely. A great card with lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at PPT this month.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...