Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Flora and Fauna


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this time our theme (as chosen by me) is 'floral and fauna'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


We were all able to choose a digi from our sponsor to work with.  I picked 'A Little Bit Simple' which is here on the Stitchy Bear website.  

I've followed the sketch from the current challenge at My Time to Craft (I've flipped it round so the narrow panel is on the left).  I embossed part of the white card using my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and added some little pearl embellishments and some ribbon.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'
Creative Card Crew - 'embossing'
My Time to Craft - 'sketch'
Stempelgarten Challenge - 'embossing'

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen love the image so much also the lovely soft blue colour you have used the embossed card looks FAB.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blues, such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh wow, I LOVE this sweet card Helen. The gingham ribbon is such a nice touch. Gorgeous layout and such a sweet image too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Project beautiful , congratulations !
    Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments
    XOXO
    Mel,DT

    coccolediscrap.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delicate image. I love the softness of this card.Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely delicate card with a beautiful image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Helen this is so so pretty! I love the soft blue. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stunning Helen. I love the Cornflower blue on this one.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I love the white and blue.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    TTCRD DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soft and delicate - it's gorgeous :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge.
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...