Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

New from Little Claire - Silhouette House Outline Stickers


This is a card made with another of the new outline stickers from Little Claire - this one is called 'Silhouette House Outline Stickers' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

There are three designs on the sheet plus some very pretty borders - I've used them on the sides of my card.  There are also some little heart stickers - you can see these either side of the sentiment.  The sentiment is a stamp from the 'At Home' stamp set which is here on the website.

I attached the main sticker on to a piece of red ombre paper from the Little Claire Mini Ombre Paper Pack which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'anything goes'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'anything goes'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Helen
    Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the ombre paper behind the main image. Thanks for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...