Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

Little Claire Dinkies Class


I have had a fabulous and very busy day teaching my first Little Claire class of this year.  A big thank you to all the ladies who came along to the class - it was so lovely to see old friends and meet some new people too!

My class was 'Little Claire Dinkies' and Gill was there too with 'Heidi's Cards'.  Here are a couple of photos of the classes taken this morning:



I'll be sharing my class cards over the next couple of weeks and the first one (above) was made using the very cute 'Lady Baa Baa'.  You can find the stamp here on the Little Claire website.  I've used one of the Little Claire Mini Scallop Cards which are here and one of the sheets from the Mini Dotty Paper Pad which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Wags'n'Whiskers - 'seeing spots'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'cute plus a sentiment'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'critters'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'all creatures great and small'

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Helen, a lovely design and your sheep is just adorable!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Critters Challenge this week. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...