Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

GDT Card Reminder for Creative Ladybirds Blog Hop


Today we're reminding everyone about the blog hop which is running on the Creative Ladybirds Challenge Blog here.  You can find the reminder post here.

Our sponsors for the Blog Hop are:


and


and


For my card I've used a digi from Lacy Sunshine called 'Reggie's Swing' - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'add a sentiment'
Melonhedz Friends - 'all about kids'

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining our Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...