Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

New Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new 'anything goes' challenge on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - we're looking for any kind of creation as long as it's for Christmas.  You'll find all the details plus inspiration from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor, as always, is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Noel Snowflake Block' - you can find it here on their website.  The paper I've used is from a Bebunni paper pad and I've added some tiny gems to the image to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - 'white with one colour'

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely inspiration card for CHNC challenge extra for May, Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! That is a really fun image block and I LOVE that blue paper (my favorite color).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. I love the colors and the design. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...