Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


W've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Karleigh Sue called 'Hot Sunny Day' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop,  My sentiment is from an old Pink Cat Studio stamp set and the paper I've used is from Echo Park.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'anything goes'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'lots of layers'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Darling and sweet design! Love the candy-like colors! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. So sweet, Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lovely card would make anyone's day sunnier! Thanks for joining in the layers challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...