Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Blossom and Butterflies


The theme for our new challenge today at Ruby's Rainbow is 'blossom and butterflies' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.  We're also having a DT call and we're looking for two additional people to join our very friendly Design Team - all the details are in the challenge post.

For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Queen Anne's Lace' from Imagine That Digis by Kris - you can find it here on her website.  I've kept my card very clean and simple which just two plain papers and some black gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - 'flower power'
Passion for Promarkers - 'come fly with me'
OLLCB - 'circles and squares'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. A magnificent card, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card i love this image so pretty
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab CAS card, Helen! Love the pretty image and simplicity of this one. Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...the monochromatic matting really sets off the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely looking card in fabby colours. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week and our flying challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helen. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie, I am so very sorry I never got by to say how gorgeous your card was last week, a very hectic week, I hope you can forgive me, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter <3 Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...