Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Spots and Dots


We've got a new challenge for you today on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for 'spots and dots' on your creations.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a stamp very kindly supplied by DRS Designs.  The stamp is called 'Santa With Reindeer' and you can find it here on the challenge blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'spots and/or stripes'

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner this week during Use Stripes and/or Polka Dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle est super chou Helen, ce père Noël est si sympa , biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive :-) Cute image.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...