Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

New Patties Challenge - Use a Flower/Flowers Image


Our new challenge has started today on the Patties Creations Challenge Blog and this month we're asking you to 'use a flower/flowers image'.  For all the details about the challenge have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi called 'Watering Can with Cosmos Flowers' which you can find here in the Patties Creations Etsy shop.  I've kept my card very clean and simple with some coordinating card and gingham ribbon.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Helen,

    I just love this card! Pink and green are my favorite combination of colors too. You colored my image so well.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Helen, I love the coloring of the image, so pretty!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Perfect for our May Flowers challenge over at Karleigh Sue. Thanks for playing along. Hope to see you again soon.
    DT Lynda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I really like the LO and colours. Thanks for joining us over at Karleigh Sue. Hugs Tina (DT)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Karleigh Sue. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...