Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

New Alphabet Challenge - H is for Hats and/or Handbags


This is my DT card for today's new Alphabet Challenge - our theme this time is 'H is for hats and/or handbags'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used an old stamp from Personal Impressions called 'Shop Till Your Drop'.  The paper I've used is from a pad which was free a while back with a magazine.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Southern Girls Challenge - 'spots and dots'
Creative Card Crew - 'for a teen'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes/make it girly'

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little image, Helen - perfect for the challenge. A great design in one of my favourite colour combos.
    Best wishes,
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cute card and design thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...