Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Sketch


We've got a new challenge on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this time we've got a sketch for you:


For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card, I've used a digi from Sunflower Field called 'Strawberry Muffin' - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Simply Create Too - 'favourite colour combination' (red and kraft)

2 comments:

  1. Scrumptious card, perfect for summer! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy card, Helen! Love the gingham and sweet cupcake! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...