Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Tag You're It


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'tag, you're it'.  For all the details, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


I've made a little tag card using two die cut tags tied together with ribbon.  Here's the side view to show the card construction:


The stamp I've used is from Little Claire - this little guy is called 'Dinkies Robin Doggie' and you can find him here on the Little Claire website,  The paper I've used is from a Bebunni pad.   I coloured the ribbon with a Promarker to match the other colours.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge Blog - 'anything but square'

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, love it! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tag! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a CUTE tag shaped card, Helen. Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles’ Anything But Square challenge.
    hugs, Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun and superb colouring.
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card construction, very clever! Cute stamp, and of course I like the colours - I love christmas! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps! /Katarina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, thanks for sharing it with us for our challenge of Anything but Square over at Polkadoodles this time.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Tag Helen love the design, it's been lovely to join you for this challenge
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like the tag card and such a fun image. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...