Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

New from Little Claire - Silhouette Owls and Hedgehog Outline Stickers


Today I'm sharing another card made using one of the new Silhouette Outline Sticker Sheets from Little Claire.

This design is called 'Silhouette Owls and Hedgehog' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  There are three identical designs on the sheet together with some border stickers - I've used them on the top and bottom of this card.

I've also used paper from the Little Claire Ombre Paper Packs.  I put the sticker over a piece of the Dinkies Ombre Paper Pack which is here and then matted that on to a matching piece from the Ombre Paper Pack which is here.  I used my Wink of Stella pen to highlight the moon.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Corner Challenges - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'
Simply Create Too - 'keep it simple'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. The Silhouette Outline is lovely and I love how the purple background fades! Great work! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation
    thanks for joining us at CCCblog
    Dobroslawa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outlines and you used them well. Nicely done!
    Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love the background. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...