Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

New Be Crafty Challenge - Fantasy


I'm very excited to be part of the Design Team bringing you the first Be Crafty Challenge,  The theme for this first challenge is 'fantasy' and you can find all the details on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Rosey Hearts.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Rosey Hearts called 'Puff of Magic' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and then glittered her wings with Stickles.  To finish the card I've used my Fiskars Threading Water punch and a photo corner die cut.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Kitty Bee Challenge - 'girly cards' 
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I have sent you an email asking for the link for the new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've sent you a reply with the details - the link is now in my post too. xx

      Delete
  2. Hello Helen, A beautiful card, thank you so much for being part of my team.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!

    Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs - hope you can join us again tomorrow when our new challenge launches!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...