Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

New Sparkles Challenge - It's Spring


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'it's spring' plus we're asking you to use at least five flowers on your project.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used a stamp from Little Claire called 'Butterfly Blossom' - you can find it here on their website.  The paper I've used is from a Nitwits pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Corner Challenges - 'spring is in the air'
Crafting by Designs - 'flowers'
Crafty Gal's Corner - 'May flowers'
Eureka Stamps - 'flowers'
I Love Promarkers - 'flowers'

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card, perfect for the DT card for our challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Helen, I love the design and the image is so beautiful!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so bright & cheery. Thanks for joining us this week for our Flowers Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little card - thanks for joining in at Craft yGals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome creation! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Gals Corner DT Call!
    ♥ Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love ProMarkers. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...