Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

New from Little Claire - Silhouette Cat Birdhouse Tree Outline Stickers


Brand new from Little Claire are four sheets of outline stickers based on the recent silhouette stamp releases.  Over the next few days I'll be sharing some cards I've using the stickers.

Today's card was made using the 'Silhouette Cat Birdhouse Tree' outline sticker sheet which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  There are three separate images on the sheet plus some beautiful border stickers - I've used one of the left hand side of my card.

The sentiment I've used is from the 'March Flowers' stamp set which is here.

The background to my design is a piece of the beautiful paper from the Ombre Paper Stack which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Simply Create Too - 'keep it simple'

3 comments:

  1. Love this card and the new products! Yup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen and love the silhouette images--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...