Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got another 'anything goes' challenge this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - all the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card, I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Wee One - Ice Cream Wagon' - you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from Clearly Besotted and I've added some Card Candi to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Lovely in those colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card! Love the soft colors and simple layout - it really makes the image stand out! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!! Good Luck!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Loving the soft pink and beige colouring.Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...