Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

New Create and Inspire Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Create and Inspire Challenge Blog and it's an 'anything goes' challenge - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


For my card, I've used a digi from Sassy Studio Designs called 'Rapunzel Sassy' - you can find her here.

I've followed the sketch for the current challenge at My Time to Craft.  The sentiment I've used is from Craftwork Cards and I've added some little pearl embellishments and some paper flowers.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'
My Time to Craft - 'sketch'

5 comments:

  1. Oh Helen this is absolutely gorgeous such a beautiful image I do love the colours that you have used, thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, I love the image and think you've coloured her so beautifully. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Card! Thank you for sharing your work this week with TTCRD and please come back tomorrow to join in our "Anything Goes" Challenge. We love seeing all of the Talent. Please visit my blog anytime at ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love all the different flowers you've used. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...