Pages

Monday 7 March 2022

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Masculine

 


We're back today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge and our theme this time is 'masculine'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used:

- Background Block Cogs stamp from Uniko 
- Simply Said stamp set from Uniko
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


NBUS Challenge (brand new stamp)

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done, I seen a few cards using these cogs and always makes me think I might have to try a card like this. Great job. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design for a manly card, Helen! All guys love gears! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...