Pages

Friday 4 March 2022

New Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Twine

 


There's a new challenge today on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge and this month our theme is:


To see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the challenge blog here

I decided to try something different with the twine rather than just wrapping it round the card or in a tag.  

I cut a piece of card and wrapped the twine round it tightly securing it with double sided tape.  The I punched out a tree from the card front using a Stampin' Up punch and added a sentiment underneath the aperture.  

I put the card front on foam strips and then attached it over the twine panel with a scrap of brown paper for the trunk.  I finished the card with a red gem on top of the tree.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - C is for clean and simple
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/clean and simple
Colourful Options - gorgeous greens

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💚💚💚 I bow to the queen of CAS!!! I love this style; I am no bueno at making it. LOL Thank you so very much for playing along with us ath the Colorful Options Challenge. Hope to see you again, soon! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and pretty tree! Thank you for joining our fun at colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very clever way of using the twine Helen and a fabulous CAS card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your twine tree - so clever!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...