Pages

Thursday 17 March 2022

New from Digi Doodle Studios - Yona and Jag Make a Wish

 


Today I'm sharing some new release inspiration for Digi Doodle Studios.

There's a great selection of new images this month and you can find them all here in the 'new digi stamps in the studio' section on the website.

To make my card I've used one of the new releases called 'Yona and Jag Make a Wish' - this cute couple can be found here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Craft Creations
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- heart border punch
- gems from my stash

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...