Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2022

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Use a Die Cut or Punch

 


There's a new challenge today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog and this week it's anything goes with the option to use a die cut or a punch.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Rose Corner digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment and stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty and marvelous colouring :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...