Pages

Saturday 5 March 2022

New Addicted to Clean and Simple Challenge - Feline

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS with a new challenge:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the 'Catch You Later' stamp set from Stampin' Up - I stamped the cat and the sentiment and then coloured the image with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/CAS
Craft Rocket Challenge - use an animal
Show Us Your Pussycats - furrything goes

5 comments:

  1. Fab card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite card of the day! Great fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Craft Rocket Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card and such a cute kittling "-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...