Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2022

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Lots of Flowers

 


The Crafty Friends Challenge is back after a short break and our theme for the March challenge is 'lots of flowers'.

We're playing just for fun and we don't have any sponsors for our challenges.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used the biggest stamp from the Art Gallery stamp set from Stampin' Up stamped with three Stampin' Up ink colours.

I added the stamped Happy Birthday (also from Stampin' Up) die cut with one of their dies.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions
As You Like It Challenge - favourite occasion (birthdays give me plenty of opportunity to use my stash of stamps!)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen... your floral card is absolutely beautiful using a lovely flower stamp... Have a lovely March and looking forward to seeing your card for our next challenge.
    Crafty hugs, Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...