Pages

Monday 7 March 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge and here is our inspiration photo for this challenge:


The idea behind our challenge is to make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

When I first looked at the photo I saw the greenery and leaves - when I looked again I realised they were clover but I decided to go with my initial reaction!  

So I went with some leafy patterned paper from Stampin' Up combined with Mossy Meadow cardstock.  For something a bit different I stamped the sentiment in white on a scrap of the card and then embossed with clear embossing powder.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the papers are so lush! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenges
    The Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this it is very stylish,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you nailed the inspiration challenge!! The designer paper is really pretty and definitely brings out the colors from the inspiration photo. The 3-panel design is very attractive. Thank you very much for sharing your card with us at PIP Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use this beautiful patterned paper - and a lovely card! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! The shape for the sentiment is perfect for this layout. I have this paper too... just need to remember to use it instead of hoarding it! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...