Pages

Monday 21 March 2022

Guest Designer Cards for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

 


I'm back today with two guest designer cards for the mid-challenge reminder post on the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog.

Challenges are always anything goes and you can find more details about the current challenge and see the cards from the Design Team here.

To make my first card (above) I used the 'Easter Jonquils' set which is available here.

Here is my second card:


For this card I used the 'Sing a Song of Spring' set which is available here.

For both cards I also used:

- Promarkers
- dies and patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- single hole punch
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - spring is in the air (first card)
Shopping Our Stash - spread your wings (second card)
Crafty Gals Corner - add a flower (first card)

6 comments:

  1. Helen, your cards are precious and I thank you for a wonderful set of Guest Designer projects for the Jan's Digi Stamps Mid-Month Inspiration Post!
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are fantastic Helen! Perfect for Spring!

    Thank you for joining us over at Creative Knockouts for our Spring is in the Air challenge- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both stunning cards,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection...both with your sentiment and your image!! Love the texture you added with the embossed basketweave. Thanks for shopping your stash and playing along with our "spread you wings" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely spring flowers. Very pretty card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Easter Blessing card. Pretty flowers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...