Pages

Monday 28 March 2022

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Anything Cute and Christmas/I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

 


I'm back today with my card for this month's Christmas With the Cuties Challenge.

Our challenges are always 'anything cute and Christmas' with an optional theme and this month it's 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas'.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Snow Day Play stamp set from Clearly Besotted
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Make It Crafty
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions
NBUS - my stamp set

4 comments:

  1. Ow, great card, very funny! Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what a fabulous make it is, thank you so much for sharing it with us at NBUS this month

    Kathyk
    NBUS Guest DT member in March

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...