Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2022

New Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge - Some Bunny

 


The beginning of the month means a new Progressive Challenge in the Stamper Delights Fan Group here.

If you head over to the Fan Group and look at the Featured Post at the top of the page you'll find the album and all the details for the March challenge.

This month's image is the super cute:


Some Bunny is also available on the website here.

I kept my card very simple to showcase the image.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up.  I finished the card with some gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

A Place to Start - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! The classic gingham background is perfect with this darling image. Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing at A Place To Start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and a very pretty card!

    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...