Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2022

New Digi Doodle Studio Challenge - Perfect Pets and Animals

 


I'm very excited to share the news that I've now joined Digi Doodle Studios as a full time Design Team member!  A big thank you to Dina for inviting me to join the team - I'm really looking forward to working with all the gorgeous images.

So today I'm sharing my first challenge card and this month our theme is 'perfect pets and animals' and the twist for the DT to follow is heat and/or dry embossing.

You can see lots of inspiration from the team here on the challenge blog.

I went for dry embossing and used a dotty embossing folder on the kraft panel on the left of my card.

To make my card I used:

- Cora Piper and Tucker digi stamp available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- washi tape from my stash
- embossing folder
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following chalenges:

Unicorn Challenge - dots and/or stripes

2 comments:

  1. Awwww this is so cute Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card in soft tones!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...