Pages

Friday 18 March 2022

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Forest/Christmas Trees

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge and this time we have a forest or Christmas tree theme.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the tree from the 'Bundled Up Stamps' digi set from Kate Hadfield Designs.  The digi stamp set is available here or if you prefer you can get the pre-coloured set here and a bundle with both options here.

I printed the tree twice and then coloured with my Promarkers.  The sentiment stamp, patterned paper and green card are all from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Helen: Your wintery Christmas card is wonderful for your MTTCC DT inspiration project! Very nice and festive! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Christmas Challenge Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...