Pages

Monday 21 March 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge - Rainbow


We're back today with a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and here is the photo for this challenge:


The idea behind the challenge is that you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details and to see how the rest of the team were inspired, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made at a recent Zoom Stampin' Up Class with Fanny Stafford.  We used the Rainbow of Happiness dies and the papers that were free in the recent Saleabration event.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I adore this Rainbow Die set! Thanks for a great team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy xx DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...