Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2022

New Cute as a Button Challenge - Purple and Green

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Cute as a Button Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'purple and green'.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- 'Raining Shamrocks' digi stamp available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die, flower punch and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - girly but no pink

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, just popping by to say thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Sweet Stampin, this time with such a sweet card. I love that image - so cute! - and your colour choices are fab. Look forward to seeing you again!
    Sarah
    DT - Sweet Stampin' Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like a bit of gingham and your design is spot-on for your challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...