Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2022

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/Green and Gold

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog and this time it's anything goes with the optional theme of green and gold.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this month are:


and 


To make my card I used:

- Daffodil digital stamp from Eureka Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper and outline sticker sentiment from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - spring flowers
Paperminutes - spring

5 comments:

  1. I love how you've highighted this silhouette image to make it Pop! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back with another DT Hat to say Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge and we hope to see more of your lovely projects.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created Spring card, I love Daffodils!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL design Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Helen. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...