Pages

Monday 7 March 2022

New Get Creative Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Green

 


We're back today on the Get Creative Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time it's anything goes with the option to use green in your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Here's another view of my card:


I've made a single layer card using stamps from Stampin' Up stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.

The main image is from the 'Eden's Garden' stamp set and the sentiment is from 'Here's a Card'.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Colourful Options - gorgeous green


Crafty Catz - anything goes/CAS

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful CAS design! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. 💚💚💚 your CAS card! Thank you for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira CO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...