Pages

Friday 4 March 2022

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Birthdays or Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'birthdays or anything goes'.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used:

- Potted Spring Tulips digi stamp from Pattie's Creations Digital Images available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment and stitched die from Stampin' Up 
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - anything goes


CCC Digi Designs - add/include flowers

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring of your pretty tulips! I really like the background mat with it, too. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful digi, I think I might need to grab that one!! Love the springy look from the pastel colors. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love your gorgeous vase filled with sweet tulips! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Definitely makes me feel like spring. Great choice for background paper. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...