Pages

Friday 4 February 2022

Stampers Delights February Kawaii New Release - Hen House

 


Today I'm sharing my DT card for the Stampers Delights Kawaii new release.

These two great sets have just been added to the website:


and


The digi stamp set I've used is called 'Hen House' - you can find it here on the website.

And the other set is called 'Spring Fox' and you can find here.

To see more inspiration using these new releases, head over to the blog here.

To make my card I've also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you again.
    Ine DT
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...