Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2022

New Cute as Button Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cute as Button Challenge Blog and our theme, as always, is anything goes.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used:

- I'm Yours digi stamp from Cute as a Button available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die and flower punch from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...